Einheit 5.6 (online)
(Gedicht von Ernst Jandl, Illustrationen von Norman Junge)
Wenn Sie das Gedicht lesen wollen, klicken Sie hier.
Hier ist auch ein Video.
Please work through the following presentation to learn about ordinal numbers.
Übung 1: Wichtige Daten
Was wissen Sie jetzt? Klicken Sie hier für Quiz 5.6.
Task 5: Geschenke
Based on the information you obtained when interviewing your two classmates in the previous lesson (5.5), you have to find an appropriate present for each of them. You can search web pages or just use your imagination. You have to find a picture of each present (from a web page, a magazine, or draw one) and describe the presents. Also describe your classmates’ likes, dislikes and interests and why you chose those presents for them. Obviously, as a student, you have a limited budget. Both presents may not cost more than $100 together. Write at least 150 words. Please submit this task on eClass.
This task will be assessed according to the following Rubric for Task 5.
- fünfter sein 2 © Ernst Jandl/Norman Junge is licensed under a All Rights Reserved license
- fünfter sein © Ernst Jandl/Norman Junge is licensed under a All Rights Reserved license
- light-bulb-2223050_1280 © IO-Images is licensed under a Public Domain license
- star-1364092_1280 © IO-Images is licensed under a Public Domain license
- link-4088190_1280 © IO-Images is licensed under a Public Domain license
- check mark © janjf93 adapted by Solomon Hajramezan is licensed under a Public Domain license
- keyboard-2104009_1280 © IO-Images is licensed under a Public Domain license