How To Use This eBook
Michelle To and Valentin Villatoro
1. Proceed to the previous chapter
2. Proceed to the next chapter
3. Content tab allows you to navigate the entire eBook
3a. Shows the name of the collective section a group of chapters belong to
3b. Shows the name of the chapter
3c. Shows the topics discussed within a particular chapter
4. Static images related to a particular topic
4a. Shows the image itself
4b. A description is provided for each image, including a DOI link to the original image.
4c. Clicking on the image will enlarge the image a full screen. Click the back button on the browser to return to the eBook.
5. Additional images may be displayed with a slider plugin.
5a. White arrows on either the left or the right side of an image allow you to view the next or previous image.
5b. An image description is given under the slider pluggin. Hovering your mouse over the image allows you to see which image number it corresponds to.
5c. Clicking on the DOI links will take you to the original image.
6. Clicking the arrows in the top right corner will enlarge the image to a full screen size.
6a. White arrows on either the left or the right side of an image allow you to view the next or previous image.
6b. Clicking on any of the circles on the white bar located at the bottom of the images will also allow you to navigate through the images.
6c. Clicking the “Esc” button on your keyboard will allow you to return to the eBook.
7. References for each topic are located at the bottom of the page.