Creative Commons License and Citation
Michelle To and Valentin Villatoro
Please be aware that the content for the entirety of this eBook is subject to a creative common license: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Citation for this eBook:
Villatoro V, To M. A Laboratory Guide to Clinical Hematology [e-book]. Edmonton (AB): University of Alberta; 2019 [cited yyyy/MON/dd]. Available from: https://openeducationalberta.ca/mlsci/