Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Welcome to The Grim Educator!
Cathryn van Kessel
1. A TMT Guide to Good Relations
2. Introductory Lesson Ideas for Villainification
3. Social Studies Heroes and Villains Lesson Plan
4. Textbook Analysis Lesson Ideas
5. Lesson Ideas for Canadian History
6. Hitler the Villain Lesson Plan
7. Comic-Related Lesson Ideas
8. Current Event Lesson Ideas
9. Lord of the Flies Lesson Plans
10. Teaching Genocide
11. Fetishizing Evil and the Holocaust
Cathryn van Kessel; Francesca Catena; and Kim Edmondson
12. In the Classroom
13. Worldview Threat Across Subject Areas
Cathryn van Kessel; Francesca Catena; Kim Edmondson; Nick Jacobs; and Kara Boucher
14. Educating (and Being a Human) During a Pandemic
15. Strategies to Mitigate Worldview Threat
16. Worldview Threat and the Climate Crisis
17. Glossary of Key Becker & TMT Terms
18. Becker, TMT, and Existentialist Video Resources
In this brief, but powerful guide, Kimberly Edmondson walks us through how TMT, in conversation with other concepts, can help us live in relation to others in good ways.
Click here: A TMT Guide to Living in Good Relations
A TMT Guide to Good Relations Copyright © 2019 by Kim Edmondson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.