Would you use the following article for a paper or assignment on Newtonian physics?
(Log in is required to access article. To access without logging in, use the Open Access version)
- Take a look at the article and decide whether it is appropriate for a physics student
- Look at the highlighted details below for tips on what to look for
This article is not appropriate for a physics assignment
- The author is a professor at a prestigious university, but they are a professor of Philosophy not Physics
- The journal is a well-regarded journal, but it is for Scientific Philosophy not Physics
- The article is not relevant to a physics course, thought it may be an otherwise great article