- Bow Valley College | <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Burman University
- Alberta Teachers of English as a Second Language | Contact: Irene Wood<email@example.com>
- Medicine Hat College | Contact: Laura Gunn <LGunn@mhc.ab.ca>
- Mount Royal University | Contact: Erik Christiansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- NAIT | Contact: Kalin Jensen <KALINJ@nait.ca >
- NorQuest College | Contact: Michele Pagliuso <Michele.Pagliuso@norquest.ca> & Robert Lawson <Robert.Lawson@norquest.ca>
- Red Deer Polytechnic | Contact: Sona Macnaughton <sona.macnaughton@rdpolytech.
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) | Contact: Jessica Norman <email@example.com>
- University of Alberta | Contact: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- University of Calgary | Contact: email@example.com & Sarah Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- University of Lethbridge | Contact: Rumi Graham <email@example.com>
- Athabasca Univeristy | Contact: Dan Cockcroft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
New institutions are always welcome. Please review our collaboration agreement and contact email@example.com to participate.
Open Education Alberta was developed by the Alberta OER Technology and Infrastructure Working Group, a community of practice group which brought together institutional representatives from Mount Royal University, MacEwan University, University of Calgary, University of Lethbridge and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology to contribute their vision to this program.
Working Group Members
Initiative Co-Leads (2019-present):
Michelle Brailey (University of Alberta) & Cari Merkley (Mount Royal University)
Institutional Representatives and Contributors:
Robyn Hall (MacEwan University), Christie Hurrell (University of Calgary), Jessica Norman (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology), Erika Smith (Mount Royal University), Joerdis Weilandt (University of Lethbridge)