Where do I start?
This module consists of a series of readings, images, references and some videos to help you understand the different components that can be used to create a course syllabus. The material has been laid out in the following way:
- Some guiding questions that are the outcomes for this module.
- A resource outlining the essential elements required by policy for the University of Lethbridge syllabi.
- The possibility to select the option aligned with your needs or interests. The options are to either 1) examine other additional items that could be added to your syllabus, 2) learn about and work on crafting learning outcomes for your syllabus, or 3) learn more about different ideas for designing your syllabus and course for online delivery.
- Each option allows for sharing your work in the area and engaging in a peer feedback process with others taking the course.
- structure is licensed under a CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) license
a style of education in which students learn via electronic and online media as well as traditional face-to-face teaching.