In this Wiki-Activity, we will share with each other the quality descriptors we would like to use for the assessment of our own online units or unit activities at the end of this course.
- Step 1: Read the suggested documents or browse the library/ internet for resources that help you determine quality descriptors for online courses. You’ll find 4 suggested resources in Week 4, but you are free to use other resources if you find them more suitable. Make sure to reference them accordingly.
- Step 2: Assemble the evaluative criteria that you wish to apply to your own online unit. Reference the sources for the assembly.
- Step 3: Create a survey or rubrics document to provide us with a tool that we can apply to the evaluation of your online unit or activity by the end of week 5.
- Step 4: Post your entry to your Wiki-page.
- Step 5: Practice evaluating an online course by looking more closely at this FLOd 2019 course, using the assessment criteria the instructor (Joerdis) provides you with on her Wiki page.